Jan. 10 @ Florida State
Why It’s Tough:
Tough Road Venue
Traveling to Tallahassee is never a joy, and this season the Seminoles look to be one of the best teams in the ACC. Currently ranked No. 13 and atop the conference standings, this may be a big test for the Blue Devils.
More from Duke Basketball
- Duke basketball prioritizing frontcourt prospects in 2025
- Duke basketball: Unmasking the hate for the Blue Devils
- Duke basketball: Countdown to Craziness lands another huge visitor
- Duke basketball fills final open scholarship
- Duke basketball: Darren Harris, Isaiah Evans wear uniforms during visit
The Seminoles – whose only blemish this season was a 3-point loss to Temple – will bring some offensive heat, scoring 86.2 points per game, and play solid defense, giving up only 68.1 in each contest. What makes FSU so dangerous is the lack of one person who teams are forced to defend. Dwayne Bacon, Jonathan Isaac and Xavier Rathan-Mayes are all averaging over 25 minutes and 10 points per game.
The Blue Devils will have to double down defensively to keep the Noles from stretching the lead early in the first half, where they’ve been proficient all season.