Here’s a special “Word on Tobacco Road” edition. Many, many, many links prior to the Duke/UNC game on Saturday.
- Rivals Clash (The Chronicle)
- Prelude to a Championship (Bleacher Report)
- Nelson looks to make a statement (The Chronicle)
- Tent City, Baby! (Bloomberg)
- You see that line, there’s a lot on it. (Yahoo)
- The battle isn’t just on the court (Star News)
- The most obvious headline ever written: Tar Hell defense will be key in Duke showdown. Wow, what a scoop. What’s next, My computer works, if I turn it on. (The Daily Tar Heel)
- Coach Krzyzewski is up for an award. (GoDuke)
- You want to chat with Jon Scheyer in person? You can’t, you’re not worthy, but you can chat with him on ESPN at 12:30. (ESPN)
Our question for Jon…Can I make/sell a picture book of the faces you make during the game?